Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesson learned

One of the biggest lessons I ever learned was taught to me by my little sister. One night after everybody went to sleep she got up and snuck some people into our house. My mom got up to get something to drink whenever she heard them. She ran into to Katies room and kicked out the kids that were there and took away Katies phone for a month, and grounded her for a month and a half. I woke up the next morning and heard about it. That whole thing with Katie taught me that you shouldn't try to do anything behind your parents back because they will find out. If you don't think they will your wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so good! I learned this lesson well one time in high school, too. I thought I could get away with sneaking out with my best friend. We lied about where we were going to stay and ended up sneaking out. But, I felt so guilty I ended up confessing everything to my parents anyway. It was awful and I absolutely learned a lesson from it!

    ReplyDelete